A. General information
1. The business relations between Aurora Rally Equipment Australia and the Purchaser in the case of a contract concluded through our online shop are subject to the General Terms and Conditions below.
2. By placing an order, the customer recognizes these General Terms of Business and, if the customer is not a consumer, the customer also recognizes the binding nature of our General Terms of Sale for the contract in question.
3. Aurora Rally Equipment Australia reserves the right to change these terms, applicable going forward, without prior notice.
4. An order from our online shop presumes that the customer is at least 18 years of age and has a valid email address.
B. Presentation of products and delivery
1. Aurora Rally Equipment Australia reserves the right to change the products presented on our website, replace them with others or even to remove them entirely.
2. The estimated delivery times can be found in the specifications for each product. The specified delivery times do not represent any binding promise of compliance with specific delivery deadlines. Should a delivery be delayed, the customer will be notified by email on a timely basis, or we will make a partial delivery.
3. Aurora will provide the availability status of the OEM KTM parts that may be included in your order upon order confirmation. If the parts are on backorder at the time of purchase, Aurora bares no responsibility for any delays that may be caused by KTM and will not be subjected to any litigations that may arise.
C. Termination of contract and storage of the contract text
1. The products presented on the Aurora Rally Equipment Australia website represent an unbinding opportunity to our customers to submit their own purchase offer. We are not obligated to accept that offer. If a product is not available upon placement of the order, we will notify the customer.
2. Confirmation of receipt of an order does not constitute acceptance of the offer. Acceptance takes place only upon our explicit declaration of acceptance by email in the form of an order confirmation or by delivery of the goods.
3. Once you have found the product you want, you can view it with no obligation to purchase by clicking on the product name. You can add the item to your shopping cart by clicking on the “add to cart” button. You can change the contents of the shopping cart at any time by clicking on the “view cart” button. You can remove the products from the shopping cart or change them by clicking on the “delete” icon. If you want to purchase the products in the shopping cart, please click on the button “proceed to checkout“ on the “shopping cart” page. The subsequent online ordering process comprises four additional steps, in which you have a choice of creating a customer account, entering your address information, choosing the payment and shipping method, and accepting our General Terms and Conditions. In step 5, you will again be provided with an overview of your order data and can check all information once more and delete or change them. You may also correct errors in your entries by using the back button in your browser or by cancelling the order process and starting a new. To complete your purchase, please send the order to us. Click the “place order” button to submit a binding purchase offer. Receipt of the order will be confirmed by automated email immediately after the order is sent; this does not represent acceptance of the contract.
For orders from our online shop, the purchase contract is concluded with:
Aurora Rally Equipment Australia
Twin City Engineereing Pty Ltd
605 Ebden St
4. We will save your order and the entered order information. We will send you an e-mail confirming the order and subsequently an order confirmation with all order details. You also have the option to print out the order as well as the General Terms and Conditions before you send the order to us. If you have created a customer account, you will have access to your order at any time.
5. The contract language shall be English.
Right of withdrawal: You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Twin City Engineereing Pty Ltd – 605 Ebden St – Albury, NSW – 2640, Australia – email: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail).
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
• Effects of withdrawal: If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
• The revocation right is not available for contracts of products which are not prefabricated and for whose manufacturing an individual selection or stipulation by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal requirements of the consumer.
The prices listed in our online shop are in Australian Dollars including any required sales tax. Selection of a shipping company is at the sole discretion of Aurora Rally Equipment Australia.
F. Retention of title
The goods delivered shall remain the property of Aurora Rally Equipment until payment of the complete purchase price and payment of any additional open claims by Aurora Rally Equipment against the customer.
If the customer is not a consumer, then the terms for retention of title in our General Terms of Sale also apply.
The liability of Aurora Rally Equipment towards consumers is based on legal requirements. If the customer is not a consumer, then liability is subject only to our General Terms of Sale.
H. Customer service
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, complaints or claims. You can reach our customer service via email to info(at)aurora-rallyaus.com.
Other than as required under consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Aurora Rally Equipment be liable for any loss or damage, including that caused by reliance on information obtained through the website. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of any content provided by Aurora Rally Equipment. User accepts all responsibility in evaluating his or her ability to install any item.
As part of the payment service PayPal, we offer you different payment methods as PayPal Services. You will be redirected to PayPal’s website. There you can enter your payment details and confirm the use of your data by PayPal and the payment order on PayPal.
If you selected PayPal as the payment method, you must be registered there or first register and then authenticate your login details in order to pay the invoice amount. The payment transaction will be automatically carried out by PayPal immediately following confirmation of the payment order. You can find additional information during the ordering process.
If you selected credit card as the payment method, you do not have to be registered with PayPal in order to pay the invoice amount. The payment transaction will be carried out by Paypal immediately following confirmation of the payment order and after your credit card company has authenticated you as the lawful card holder and your card will be charged. You can find additional information during the ordering process.
K. Privacy and storage of the contract text
The buyer is hereby notified that personal data is collected, stored and used and transmitted within legally permitted limits. Further information can be found in our privacy declaration, which is on our website on the Internet.